Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let's Try This Out

Hello Everyone -

My cousin Julie started one of these for her family and I absolutely love reading it - so i thought maybe to give myself a little something else to do - I would try it out. We will use this page to tell all about our goings ons and such. And maybe somedays I will just use it to rant. HaHaHa!

Today is a busy day for our families - Our Copple family gains a new little boy - Brody Edwin Copple and our Beta family welcomes a new little girl - Isabel Perez. We are super excited for everyone. We welcomed a new Beta into the world on March 2nd - Maddox Cole Lopez. All these little Beta boys.....in about 10 years......trouble will begin.

We don't have much going on this week - Auntie T came down on Monday and visited with the boys and we were very grateful for our time with her. It was nice to have an adult to talk to for most of the day. And i know Madden was very happy to have her here - he calls her T. Lee and I are going to try to go and look at some houses today - with the new tax credit we think this might be the year we buckle down and buy one. I may have to go back to work part time to help out, but it will be worth it to have something to call our very own.

Well.........this is our first post so we will see how it goes from here....have a great hump day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I've certainly become addicted! Hope you like it and keep it up! Will be a wonderful way to know what's going on!!! Yay for babies!!!

    ReplyDelete